Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Weekend in Pics



We had a fun filled little weekend. 

Thursday I helped host a baby shower for my friend Jamie and Dawson at All Things Cake in Tulsa. The hostesses thought it would be fun and different for Jamie, since she loves to bake. They basically just gave us a quick little demo on different ways we could decorate cupcakes, and we each got to decorate our own. It was a lot of fun. Jamie got a lot of fun goodies for Dawson as well, hooray!

Hostess Pic

My very creative friend Sasha made these cupcake inspired chef hats for everyone. =)


Glitter! And filled with raspberry, they were delish. 


Also, John played in a golf tournament with some friends all weekend. It was fun to hang out with the girls by the pool and attend the dinner events at night. This pic is from one night when we drove around golf carts to watch the horse races.This must have been before I was fired from driving, after running over a player's ball and side swiping a few trees. = / Whoopsies. 

Weee!

Jamie and Dawson. We're about 2.5 weeks apart. =)

The whiter the feet the better the golfer. 

We also had Lindsay and Tom's annual Hula by the Poola Saturday. Unfortunately, John had to miss, but I'm glad I got to attend for a couple hours. I forgot to take a picture, but here's their girls, Makena and Cayman dressed for the festivities. 

Makena (right) is Hank's girlfriend. We think it's because there's a slight chance Hank's part husky.
I mean, have you seen this tail?


1 comment:

Sasha from "House Dressing Style" said...

I am cracking up over Mr. Z's golf tan! LOL! ;)