| These monthly pictures are killing me. |
Max has had a busy past 6 weeks or so. He's enjoyed his first few trips to Norman for some football fun and meeting his Harrison cousins, visiting his Moddelmog cousins in Houston, his first trip to the pumpkin patch, his first Halloween party, and some fun play dates with friends. I hope to post pictures soon. This little man has been keeping me pretty busy. We went to the doctor around 7.5 weeks and Max weighed 12 pounds 11 ounces. He went from being 32% in weight at 2 weeks to 86%. He's definitely not missing any meals. The past few weeks he's really started to smile (especially today after starting his acid reflux medication) and noticing his surroundings. He loves cooing and smiling at his turquoise bubble art while I change him. He also rolled over twice from his back to his stomach last week. His favorite time of day is his bath before bed every night. I wish I could figure out how to post a video, but when I put him on his tummy he kicks his legs like he's doing the butterfly stroke for about 10 minutes. We might have a little Michael Phelps on our hands. =)
2 comments:
Max's swim video in the tub is so cute! You have to figure out how to post it! He is a very busy boy!
He is getting so big! XOXO
Post a Comment