Sunday, December 2, 2012

3 Months!

How has it been 3 months already?! We went to church for the first time since Max was born this morning and I couldn't believe we hadn't been since August, although the weather didn't seem much different. Nonetheless, time is flying. Here's a few pictures from our 3 month photo session with our little man. This past week, he's really starting to get a little personality on him. He smiles at us often, talks to us, and will imitate me laughing at him. Some of his attempted words have been... Ooooo, Youuuuuu (love you), and Ooooooo U. Notice a pattern? He's been so fun to play with, and I really love our time together. I need John to help me with next month's pictures, since the second I try to take a picture, he stops smiling and is distracted with this big black object in his face. I guess I need to try when football isn't on. Next time.







He was VERY distracted by his shoes this month. He managed to get one off using his other foot 3 times. I gave up by the end. He might take after his father and his shoe fetish.

"I'm SO tired of taking pictures." (One shoe)

He's found his hands.
                        
And the shoes are off.

Right now Max loves his baths. He’s really noticing all his surroundings, and he can’t keep his eyes off his big green frog on the bathroom wall that holds all his toys. He'll completely turn his head upside down to look at it. He loves to "swim" by splashing and kicking his legs. He also loves being read to. He especially likes The Hungry Little Caterpillar (I think he can relate), his Farm Animal pop up book, and an occasional J Crew catalog. He loves to do his "Riverdance/Jib Jab dance". Basically, he really gets his legs going, his arms will move just a little, and his body…not so much. He also loves to look at ANYTHING on the ceiling and laugh. Things are very exciting around here.

No comments: