Well things just keep getting better with this little nugget (except for going to dinner, I'm hoping we're in the "in between" stage). He was 19.4 pounds when I took him back to the doctor last week. The first time he hasn't gained weight since his last visit. Not to be alarmed, this kid's doing just fine in the food department...he's now eating 3 solid meals a day.
He absolutely loves his DVDs, really TV in general. When he sees the blue screen (before the video loads) he stops fussing and starts babbling and smiling. His favorite DVD is his Signing Times. He actually cried this morning when I turned it off. I think he's really picking up on some signs.When I ask him to say or sign something he replies with, "Pffffff" while motor boating his lips. So Sweet. = \
His favorite tricks are throwing things off the highchair, banging his toys on the table/high chair/car seat, pushing up, babbling, and jumping in his jumparoo. He just started rolling all over in his crib and sleeping on his stomach a few weeks ago. John sent me this video the other week, while I was out of town, right after he put him down for the night... mess.
This past month, we took his third trip to Houston to celebrate Will's 2nd birthday. Max had a blast playing with his Moddelmog cousins.
 |
| We got to play with Blythe as well! She's going to be such a good big sis at the end of summer. |
 |
| Weeee. |
 |
| Sweet cousins. |
 |
| He's still not sure how this thing works. |
 |
| Speaking of summer..."Summa, summa, summa, summertime." This kid's ready. |
 |
| Wishing Will a happy bday... trying to get a pic in the Jumparoo might not have been the best idea. |
 |
He loves playing in his high chair.
|
 |
| Hank loves that M is eating solids now too. |
 |
| "Is it your turn or mine?" |
 |
| 2013 |
 |
| Working on some spread sheets. |
 |
| Our dinner entertainment... Max on the keyboard. |
 |
| He LOVES to bounce. No longer jogging. |
 |
| Waiting on his 6 month well check. |
 |
| Sweet friends. |
 |
| First grocery store trip that we attempted to sit up in the basket. Don't ask. |
 |
| I tried to get some use out of this sweater while I can. #mountainman |
 |
| Just catching up on the news. |
 |
| He somehow got one leg out of his pj's. |
 |
| Working on the other... |
 |
| ...and they're out. Seriously?! |
 |
| Waiting on the doctor, and watching the cars go by, |
 |
| Getting so big. |
 |
| He was playing with his toy while I was making dinner. I left him for one minute and came back to this. I think we officially have a mover on our hands. |
 |
| I took him to "swim" at my gym the other day. He wasn't sure about it at first, then he realized it was just a big bath, and loved it. |
 |
| I've never seen someone get so excited about a bath. |
His teacher tries to get him to wave "bye bye" to me. We're working on it. =)
We had a fun weekend celebrating his first Easter in Enid with Grand Jim and Betsy.
 |
| Waiting in line to see the Easter Bunny |
 |
| Not so sure about this guy. |
 |
| I was surprised that he actually liked him. |
 |
| He loved the ducks at Atwoods. |
 |
| So much that he tried to strangle him. |
 |
| He loves toys (and people) that make noises. |
 |
| Button |
 |
| Sophie and his new tractor toy... only the essentials for church. |
 |
| We got to hang out in the quiet room during the service. What you can't see is the prune juice he spit up all over his white pants. |
 |
| Sprinkler. |
That's all for now, folks.
1 comment:
I love all of the pics you post!! I make sure to show them to the boys because they love Max. Hopefully we can get them all together soon.
Post a Comment