Saturday, August 31, 2013

Happy Birthday Little Man!


We had fun celebrating Max's birthday last weekend with family. How lucky is he to have family travel all the way from Austin, Sugarland, Norman, and Enid to celebrate with him? I went with the "Little Man" theme, since I love a little man in a bow tie (obvs), and I figured he'd be into characters over the next few years.  Keep in mind, not one of these items were my original idea.
 
Aunt P chatting with Addison about when she'll be getting her own apartment.
 
Of course Hank dressed for the occasion.

Uncle Buddy, Uncle Brian, G-daddy, Granna, and Cam.

GrandBetsy, Ethan, and Cam





        

 

          


         


         


         


         


         
        Sweet Will.

          


         


        


         


         


         


         


         
         Henry was the ladders champion.
 
         
   Harper and Henry. Weeee.

 


        

         
         
     The birthday boy finally decided to wake up and join the party.

        


         
          M's cake before I bolted out the door and it toppled over on the counter. =/

         


    
Happy birthday sweet boy! We love you!
               
        
           M had a lot of help from his sweet cousins.
         
         
         He may have loved the cake.

      


           


         
          His best David Hasselhoff impression.
         
         


         

        
          



          
      Busted!

         
                Harper was our musical entertainment. I love that Ethan (3) took this pic.

         

        
          Nothing like a little watermelon to wash down the cake.
          
Breaking in his new slide from GrandBetsy and GrandJim.

   


          


         


          


          


          
    Thanks team.
   
           
          Thank you for "combing" over.- M.M. (M&M bow ties)

          

1 comment:

Emily Wiltshire said...

Really cute party! Looks like he had a great birthday! And I love the decorations and food! Cute! :)