This week I've really started to feel Baby Mabry kick and move around in there. It's the neatest and strangest feeling. I'm finally understanding how some women actually enjoy being pregnant. I'm feeling great, I'm just a little uncomfortable sleeping. I'm a big stomach sleeper so this "no sleeping on your stomach or back" business has really thrown me off. All I can say is thank the lord for the person that invented the pregnancy pillow. I believe my friend's husband, dated a girl in high school, whose family (yep 7 degrees) invented the Snoogle. Well done Ada, OK. I salute you.
Attractive? Not so much. John on the other hand "says" he's not a fan of the pregnancy pillow, since he feels like a third person is sleeping in our bed. Well I think the Snoogle is actually starting to wear on him, since I sometimes catch him curled up with it when I come back from the bathroom in the middle of the night. It makes me laugh, the next day of course, not at the time. I'm annoyed I have to steal it back. I get very grumpy when anything interrupts my precious sleep. Yep, I'm about to have my world rocked. Another good thing about the pillow is it's given us the nudge we needed to finally get a king size bed, which was suppose to happen this afternoon... maybe later this week. Hank's excited.
Also, this week I turned 29, ah! I'm not a fan of having my last birthday in my twenties, but I'm excited knowing 29 will be the most life changing and exciting year yet. I had such a great week celebrating with family and friends. One of my best friend's, Kylie, was so sweet to throw a Pajama brunch for me with some girlfriends at her house Saturday morning. I feel so lucky to have such good friends living so close. I wish I could have all my friends and family here, and that I actually remembered to take a picture. Instead, here's a pic of Kylie's precious little girl Blythe.
Cutie Patutie
Last thing. I just made this Chicken Pot Pie Soup for dinner tonight. I'd thought I'd share in case you ever need a healthy soup option for a rainy day. I think it would be even better with warm biscuits served on top.
Enjoy!




1 comment:
You are just the cutest little pregnant lady ever! 3 kids later, and my gut looks bigger than yours. *sigh*
Anyways, I love your blog and can't wait to see the progress of baby M! :)
Post a Comment