Sunday, April 8, 2012
Happy Easter!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! We went to Enid Saturday to celebrate with John's parents, and had the pleasure of meeting this little guy, Hayden Habibi...
The proud parents are Matt and Sara. Matt is one of John's best friend's from high school. Matt text John yesterday around 5 am that Hayden was on his way, and it worked out perfectly, because so were we. We were so excited to get to meet Hayden on his birthday! Congratulations Habibi's on your perfect new addition! Proud dad...
I also thought I'd share a quick and easy cookie recipe I tried for this weekend. It's literally 2 ingredients, and would be great made with pretty much any candy bar. I might try Snickers next time, since that's my new craving. Good luck getting 18 cookies out of this recipe, the dough is out of control. Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cookies...
http://picky-palate.com/2011/02/17/reeses-peanut-butter-cup-cookies-literally-2-ingredients/
Happy Easter!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment