Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day.


Today makes me even more excited for baby Mabry to be here. I absolutely can't wait to meet her/him. I've been feeling the baby move around about every few hours these days and I wake up about 5:15 every morning to some pretty strong kicks. I told John to get ready this could be our new wake up time, along with 1 am and 3 am. These days I'm finally understanding how women actually miss being pregnant. It's amazing how being pregnant causes strangers to strike up a conversation, tell me about their kids/pregnancy, tell me I'm having a boy (true story), and offer their unsolicited advice. It's not necessarily this that I'll miss so much, but more of people giving up their seat for me and helping me with my bags. Completely kidding. We have an appointment this Wednesday. I can't wait to see how much weight I've gained after vaca and hopefully see what baby M's up to in there.

My parents came over for lunch today to celebrate Mother's Day, we sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful weather. I made this Pan Roasted Chicken, Parmesan Roasted Potatoes, an Arugula Salad with Sweet Potatoes (a delicious recipe I got from my friend Amy), and Sopapilla Cheescake. Happy Mother's Day to all you moms, expectant moms, and canine moms!

No comments: