![]() |
| Blurry iPhone Pic |
Baby Mabry is right on track. I had an appointment Friday and my glucose test came back with good results. I was a little worried if not. I'm not sure I could have handled fasting and getting my blood taken 4 times within 3 hours. I was slightly anemic, but nothing she was concerned about. She said it was common at this stage, so I just have to take an iron supplement. Not a biggie. Maybe that's with all the ice cravings. Dr. R brought in the doppler to hear the heartbeat and I thought it was the device they use to look at the baby. I got so excited and I think she felt bad so she went to grab the other. Well let's just say I'm so thankful we had a 3D/4D ultrasound last week! I had no idea what I was looking at! I did see the heart beating, and the EYE, but other than that it wasn't a great picture. Crazy she knows the sex now. That makes 3 people (2 from the 3D ultrasound appointment), Ah! I didn't hear the heartbeat this time, but last week Baby M's heart rate was 141 and 147 by the end of the ultrasound, so just doing great in there! According to THIS scale, I'd lost 3 lbs since my last month's appointment. They said not to worry, all the scales measure differently in each room. Hmm, I wonder what the point is in weighing if this is the case. Although, I know what room I'll be requesting after the baby comes.
Baby M has been very active this week to say the least. I'm no longer feeling slight movement and gentle little kicks but more like jabs and karate chops. I was in mid conversation with someone last week and let out a grunt. I had to apologize and tell them Baby was apparently riled up in there. It's been crazy to watch my stomach and see all the movement. I can't believe I'm already in my third trimester! I start going to the doctor every other week now. Baby M, we will find out what you are soon!

4 comments:
Ooo! That purple looks great on you! Glad to hear another great update :)
Yes...do love that purple dress! You look great!
You look so cute!!
You guys are sweet. TJ Maxx- $24.99.
Post a Comment