Thursday, January 24, 2013

Move over Michael Phelps

I know I've talked about how much Max likes his baths, but I thought it was somewhat normal for a baby. After talking to others, M seems a little over excited about bath time. He cries every night he has to get out. Just to give you an idea, this is him when he was a little less than 2 months old. We finally broke out the camera at the end of his bath after about 5 minutes of him kicking...


     


Tonight's bath...

 


Have you ever seen someone so excited to be clean?! ...




Maybe this means he's going to take after his dad. Speaking of clean, John's birthday was yesterday and guess what he got?! You betcha, a Dyson.


"This is the best gift ever." I'll probably be taking back the watch I got him last year.

I wish I would have counted how many times he said wow while vacuuming. I should sign him up for an infomercial. In case you're counting he vacuumed both yesterday and today. Best gift ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!! Love that you are blogging so I can keep up with Max!! The boys love looking at the pictures.