 |
| Max loved to look at the lights on our Christmas tree before bed (even though it's a little crooked). |
 |
| I love lights! |
 |
| Don't forget me mom. |
We celebrated Max's first Christmas with my parents and the Moddelmog's in Sugar Land. Max and I flew down by ourselves since John took an earlier flight to go with Brian to the Texan/Vikings game. Max did awesome on the way down. Now the way home was a different story. Let's just say it involved me running through the airport with a naked baby wearing only a stocking cap and a diaper. Thank the lord we had John with us, or we might not have made it home.
 |
| Sweet boy's first flight. |
 |
| My running buddies. Addison actually ran 2 miles with me. She kept telling me she wanted to run 5. Cam beat us in a race around the block. =) |
 |
| Granna made Max and Will Elmo jammers. |
 |
| I have a feeling these two are going to be trouble pretty soon. |
 |
| Love tap. |
 |
| Opening his presents. |
 |
| Sledding- Houston style. |
 |
| I can't stop laughing at Cam (top right). |
 |
| Weeee... |
 |
| He actually enjoys tummy time this way. |
 |
| Watching the Disney parade with Granna. |
 |
| Max's sweet cousins. |
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas with your family!
No comments:
Post a Comment