Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Fall, Ya'll!



Well I have to say, this has been my favorite month with M so far. Even with his 8 (!) molars breaking through. Max finally got the courage to really start walking and I think he's having so much fun. Saturday morning he walked from the living room to his room and shut his door. I thought I was living with a teenager, but really he just wanted to play peek-a-boo. He's starting to babble again (he goes through phases), and even said "ma-na-na" (banana) a few weeks ago. It might have been a fluke since he hasn't said it since. My favorite things right now are watching him walk (he's just this little man waddling across the room, with his arms up in the air), when I first get him in the morning and he smiles, laughs, and reaches for me saying "Ma maaa", and when I notice him watching me and he smiles. He still loves to push any item across the room, putting objects in anything, cars, animals, books, Story time at the library, playing with the TV and in Hank's water bowl, Mickey Mouse and Thomas the Train. We're glad he's still too young to have a say in what he's going to be for Halloween and looking forward to another busy, but fun month.

 

Button.
  
I love my car, although I rarely get in it...



This is more like it.

 
He could do this all day.


And this.



Headed in to church...Lucky gal.

                                                    He does this before he gets out of the car. (?) 


First school picture went well, and I ordered it.



Just like his daddy.


 
Model for Sasha's adorable store.


Our evening entertainment. M tickling the ivorys.



Picking up Hank from his haircut. Max couldn't stop pulling out his hair and playing with it.

  
                               I couldn't help but video. I did make him stop after I got some footage. 


Soaked.


Loves to swing.
 


  
Fun at the park with his buddies.




 Happy hour.





Chicagoooo.

South Bend for the OU/ND game.

Boomer.

ND is such a pretty campus.

Listening to our friend, Andy's, band on a beautiful Chicago day.


M was having fun of his own back in OK with Granna and G-Daddy.



Some of his favorite books are,  Llama llama. Now I know why.

His favorite was to pull the animals' ears. = /

First pony ride. You can see who was more excited.

CB.
 
So I went to Vegas for work and I highly recommend this Diva show...

These are not females, BTW.

I felt like I was at a Celine Dion concert, and pocketed by $250.



Good ole', Rebs.



I'm gone for 4 days and this is what Dad does to M's feet. =)

Frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity.

I considered doing a detox when I got home. I figured, I better not.

T.O. was taking pictures with people at an event I was at. I was given a hard time wanting to see him. As luck would have it he ended up boarding right before me. #destiny

M got to tailgate/mow and play with Jenny in Norman without me.


Apparently he mowed Basil's whole yard.

Selfie

Second Saturday at Philbrook. He kept putting his weight on these bushes and face planting. At least he thought it was funny.




         
                                          
                                                                     His favorite game.



 
He finally started saying da-da, so I tried to video him while John was out of town. Of course he stopped saying it when the camera comes out.


Checking out the ducks at Pumpkin Town.
 

 
I wonder if he'll want to have his birthday party at the John Deere store like his dad.
 
Mr. Domestic.
 
Hooray for Fall!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love that little guy! He's getting so big!