Sunday, November 10, 2013

October

I picked Max up from school last week, and waited for him to come upstairs from the playground. The elevator opened, and out popped this little boy walking back to his classroom. He noticed me standing to the side after a few seconds, and came running up to me with a big smile on his face. I couldn't help but think, how is he not in the stroller with the 4 other kids? He has grown so much just in past week, it's crazy. I mean, he wore a belly shirt this am, that fit him last week. = / A typical morning for Max right now is going through our drawers and cabinets. He takes everything out, puts the lids/caps on, and even puts some things back in it's place. I'm crossing my fingers he inherits JRM's "neat" gene.


This laugh makes me so happy.


Oktoberfest.
 
Trying out his hat for Halloween. Our goal is to get rid of the paci soon. =/






He was already throwing a fit so I thought what better timing than to try on last year's costume.
 
Saddest little lion.

I was cracking up (so mean).

Selfie for dad while he was away.

This lasted 10 seconds.

Just like dad.

Painting pumpkins with friends. I couldn't believe he knew what to do after watching me. He must have learned it at school.






Jack, Thomas, Avery, Dawson, Annie, and M.



D had enough of pumpkins and balls, bring her some Minnie Mouse already.



Love these.

Too many cooks...

Playing ball at dinner in Sugarland.






Cam and M.

Birthday girl turns 7.

I was so happy we got to see Blythe and finally meet Eliza (not pictured, unfortunately).

Feeding people and Hank is one of his favorites.

Not sure what's going on here.

Oma (background), apparently had a rough one.

Happy birthday, Addison.

8:45 pm.

Flight home. Out of all the toys and snacks I packed, he thought putting the straw in the coffee cup was the most entertaining.

Enjoying the beautiful weather while it lasts.



Payne Stewart dressed for school.




Payne chatting it up with Evel Knievel (Thomas) about Rapunzel's (Eva's) get up.


His school's Halloween parade. Max lost it when he saw me the first time around, but pulled it together for the last lap.


Love her.

Fall Carnival.

He loved all the games.







Waiting for dad to come home. When snacking, Hank is never too far away.

Greeting his guests on Halloween.

Our attempt at a group photo. A few are missing from this shot. Imagine that!



The best I could get. He kept running straight for the street.

"Lemme take you for a ride in this wagon, pretty lady."



Toby and Johnny.

Annie and Avery and Loretta and Jack.

First house, The Harboughs, with Avery, the butterfly.

D and T. Just married.

Such a fun group.

D, Eva, and Vaughn. They were the late night partiers of the group.

So proud of his pumpkin.

Somebody found our rehearsal dinner glasses.

Best buds.

Just walking on the trail. No big deal. =(

He played with the globe at Barnes and Noble for a good 7 minutes.



Hank doesn't miss a crumb. Neither does Dad with that Dyson.

Our neighbor's tree last week. I love Fall. 


No comments: