This pretty much sums up M's vocabulary right now. He says all these things no less than 10 times a day. He points at the TV and repeatedly demands Elmo until he appears. When I get him out of his crib first thing in the morning he points from his crib to where John is usually sitting, and says Daddy. Every truck on the road is also Daddy, and anytime he hears the garage open it's Daddy as well. At least I hope it's Daddy opening the garage. Right there, is his response to anything I ask. It's the simple way of giving me an answer. This is also what he repeatedly says while pointing to the TV during any sporting event when telling us where the ball is. Uh- oh, when anything spills, he throws his cup, a television show goes off, and when he notices a spill on the ground. Ba- ba goal. He literally can find any basketball goal within 100 meters. To the point where I tell him oh, yes bird, and nope he was right a basketball goal hidden behind a tree. He has quite the eye for those things I tell you.
He loves to be tickled, to the point when I stop, he takes my hand and makes me start tickling him again. He's really into all his books right now, and could brush his teeth at any point during the day. We have an adult size toothbrush for him in our room , since he demands toothpaste on it while we're getting ready. GrandJim will be so proud. He says bye-bye to everything. When we're leaving a room, the house, turning off the tv, and even to his bath water and toys when we get him out. We had his first swim class of the year tonight and he said , "Bye-bye pool, bye-bye bubbles", the whole time we dried him off, changed him, and walked to the car. I think he was thrilled to get out of there.
When I sing "Jesus Loves Me" to him he smiles and waits to chime in on Bible. He thinks he's hilarious. He will sign hurt, sleep, cereal, and help. Help is pretty much pointless, since I'm usually not looking when he needs help. He loves to play outside, especially at our neighbors. When I ask him if he wants to go play with Reilly and Braden he runs to the garage door, waves, and says "bye-bye ma ma". = ( At least he gives me a hug before he leaves with John.
At his 18 month check up, he was 35 3/4 inches (>97%), 29lbs ( 83%), and his head was 49.5 cm (89%). The good news is, he's not getting any smaller. My favorite thing is still when I pick him up from school, he runs and gives me the longest hug and rests his head on my shoulder. Kills me. Every day is something new with him, he's been fun to watch these days.
 |
| "Cruisin' down the street..." |
 |
| I found this guy bumming around downtown last weekend. |
 |
| Party at Granna's. |
 |
| These are the things I find in Max's laundry hamper. Everything is his basketball goal. |
 |
| Weee. |
 |
| We had the dishwasher open and he literally went under the kitchen cabinet (when unlocked) and was able to find the dishwashing detergent out of all the cleaning supplies and brought it back and pointed to where it needed to go. I wasn't sure he'd ever seen us do it, but he obviously had. His father's son. |
 |
| We drove to Houston with my parents (since there were no direct flights) for a short weekend trip for Will's birthday. This rest stop is a toddler's dream. |
 |
| This was the only 20 minute nap ALL weekend. |
 |
| Getting desperate. |
 |
SO happy to finally be in Sugarland and hanging out with cousin, Cam.
|
 |
| You can find Max doing this 75% of the time. |
 |
| Strawberry picking at Will's party. |
 |
| Forget the picking nonsense. |
 |
| Rogan, Reed, Addison, Cam, Will, and Max. |
 |
| He loves any type of bird. = / |
 |
| Weee, Will. |
 |
| He signed himself up for some yardwork after this. |
 |
| Granna, Oma, and Uncle Z. |
 |
| My sister made these for a bake sale. |
 |
| Cam had her eye on the rainbow. |
 |
| Max had his eye on Cam. |
 |
| Pulled out some new tricks for the ride home. |
 |
| Baseball sunglass party favors. |
 |
| Eva the Diva. |
 |
| Sweet friends finally enjoying Spring like weather. |
 |
| Happy St. Patrick's Day! We walked with our neighbors, Nina, Reilly, and B to watch the boys run in the St. Paddy's Day Run. |
 |
| This guy was moo-ing and was the best entertainment for keeping Max in the stroller. |
 |
| Braden, Reilly, and Eva. |
 |
| March Madness. |
 |
| These boys and their sports. |
 |
| Bubble-Obsessed. |
 |
| Working on some new tricks. |
 |
| Pointing out all the basketball goals on the way home. In case I missed one. |
 |
| He watched John mow the whole backyard. |
 |
| "Hey ladies, you want some of this?" |
 |
| Eva, Annie, Avery, and Max at Dilly Deli. |
 |
| Love the action shots. |
 |
| Love them. |
 |
| He just looks so grown up to me. =( |
No comments:
Post a Comment