This past month has been my favorite so far. Everyday Max says something new, and seems to understand most things we tell him. Some new favorite words of his are: apple, plane (he points when he hears one), ba ba goal (basketball goal, he points them out when we pass them on our walks), kitty cat, bubbles, Addy, light, yacht (from a book), flag, hat, bird, and he just learned how to say Target and Thunder the other day. His favorite book right now is The Hungy Caterpillar. A show was on and it said caterpillar and he ran to find his book. He likes to open the book to the page where the caterpillar eats through all of the food and he points to each one and tries to say what it is. Everything round in still a ball (orange, sun, moon, etc.), and the only show he won't move while watching is Yo Gabba Gabba.
 |
| A little 'Risky Business' on a Sunday am. |
 |
| Watching the sea lion swim at the zoo. |
 |
| I thought he would enjoy opening and closing the Easter eggs. = / |
 |
| Cupcakes at Sasha Malchi Home. |
 |
| He might be neat like his Dad. |
 |
| Ellen. |
 |
| I had to document him sitting still on my lap. |
This kid loves his hummus...
 |
| He likes to bring Hank all his toys. |
 |
| "Guys, I love snow days." |
 |
| Surprise! |
 |
| I hope he's handy like his Dad. |
I think it's hilarious to take my shoes off in the car...
All he does...
Nut...
 |
| I'm surprised he enjoys watching golf. |
 |
| Valentine's for M's class. |
Another ball activity he enjoys that probably drives Hank crazy.
Mickey Mouse's "Hot Dog" dance. He gets his moves from his Dad.
 |
| Happy Valentine's Day! |
 |
| One of his V-Day presents to entertain him in the car/at restaraunts. |
 |
| Between us and Granna he had about 6 balloons. |
 |
| New Thomas sippy. |
 |
| Hat from last summer. =) |
 |
| He loves his queso. |
 |
| ...and playing in the dirt. |
 |
| We owe our neighbors some potting soil. |
 |
| Story time has become interesting... |
 |
| In the background, pushing out some more toys. = / |
 |
| Max and Jack watching the monkeys at the zoo. |
 |
| Thomas, Max, Jack, and Dawson. |
Max likes to roar, so I'm glad he got to see the real deal.
 |
| Beautiful Sunday in February. |
 |
| Love bug. |
 |
| I'm not sure if he picked this up from excersize class at school with "Bob the ball" or what, but he does it all the time. |
 |
| I think he knew why I was taking his picture, " Ha-at, at." |
 |
| Love him. |
No comments:
Post a Comment