Max is 2! We can't believe it has already been 2 years since he was born. Time is flying and I try to remind myself to enjoy every day, even the tough ones since it goes by so quickly. He's 38 1/2 tall (97%) and 32 pounds (88%), and chatting up a storm. He is absolutely obsessed with constuction trucks, trains, and vehicles. We now drive through construction areas on purpose to entertain him. He loves to play in the dirt and throw rocks, he lines everything up and loves to stick objects in containers. He know his colors and can point and say the majority letters of the alphabet. His favorite word on the week is "Man- ZAN-na"(Spanish for apple). He has started saying short sentences, and likes to sing, " I like to eat, eat, eat, apples and nanas". He thinks that song is hilarious for some reason, and it's prompted every time we walk in the grocery store. He also repeats everything, so we have to watch it. When I change his diaper, he always says , "Big poop" or "Big pee pee." (Everything has to have an adjective. i.e. big truck, purple car, cold wa-wa, mommy's drink, etc.) So when John and I picked him up from school a few weeks ago, I had to run to the bathroom (surprise). I walk out and I see John with his head down between his legs cracking up, and a lady walking away. Apparently, Max pointed to the bathroom when the lady passed and said, "Mommy, big poop." Thanks a lot Max. Apparently, we need to start only using the word potty.
| It was a fun day turning 2 on the same day as the OU season opener. |
| Watching "Daddy, mow." |
| Walking to see the construction trucks in our neighbor's yard. |
| He loved this exhibit at the Children's Museum. |
| Putting rocks in his dump truck. We now have rocks in our house. =/ |
| All boy. |
| Every man's dream. |
| Look who won the sucker ball at D's party? |
| Thomas partied like a rockstar. |
| Feeding the ducks outside of the Children's Museum. |
| He found a glasses necklace. |
| I took him to Enid to see GrandBetsy while I worked one day. He got a little car sick., it wasn't pretty. =( |
| Poor buddy. |
| This is his kiss face as well as how he smells. =) |
| Pool day with friends. |
| I heard him cracking up and turned around to this. |
| Dad got him a helmet. He's ready to ride in our bike trailer... |
| We had his birthday party at Tulsa World of Gymnastics. Heaven for kiddos. |
| Dawson was geared up. |
| Johnny kept eyeing Faye and finally made a move. |
| He was eyeing his cupcakes and wouldn't eat a bite of lunch. |
| It was Thomas's actual birthday, so we got to sing again. |
| Little did I know he doesn''t like people singing to him, but I think he enjoyed it! =) |
| So sweet of his Harrison cousins to come from Norman to celebrate. |
| Opening presents with GrandJim and GrandBetsy after. |
| Betsy and I were laughing at these two reading the instructions and having trouble. We walked over without looking and put it together. |
| It's very hard to be patient to play with a new toy. |
| "In West Philadelphia...." Yes, I bought it. |
| His favorite thing to do. |
| As well as line everything up. |
| Granna took him to the aquarium. |
| Feeding the alligator, but apparently he wouldn't go near the sharks. |
| " Daddy shoe on." So we did. |
| "Choo-Choo." |
| I hear, "Uh-oh, diaper" and look on the monitor. |
| Fun at the park. |
| He loves selfies. |
| In order and cups stacked. |
| I came in to this. |
| Putting together the big tramp for birthday boy. |
| Obsessed with Mickey Mouse right now. |
| Loved it. |
| G-Daddy and Granna brought over his sand table. |
| He was a little unsure about the frog towel at first. |
| Surprise, we are looking at the construction trucks in our neighbor's backyard. |
| Headed to watch the big game. |
| Touchdown, Eva. |
| First day in the Penguin class. He was so excited to hold a sign. = / |
| "There it is." |
| My friend, Kristen sent this to me. =( |
| Showing Will the construction trucks. |
| Normal |
| First soccer "practice". |
| Jack and Coach Simba. |
| Just taking it all in. |
| Action shot, sad I missed the flipping part. |
| Christmas came early in Norman. |
| "Uh-Oh." |
| Most scenic view when driving to Amarillo. |
| This was my fortune cookie. |
| We shall see. |
| I don't know if he was more excited for his first haircut or his Blow Pop. |
| First time to suit up for soccer. |
| He was so cooperative during his 2 year well check. He must have thought the new doctor was pretty cute. |
| Once again, that's normal. |
| Brave mom on a rainy Sunday, while dad napped on the couch. |
| We found a new friend when we got home from our walk. Not Annie.=) |
| Our pumpkin picking. |
| Weee. |
| I found this picture of me when I was 3, and thought I saw a little Max in the center. |
| Weee. |
| 32 weeks with Max on the left, and I finally remembered to take another bump pic this time at 33 weeks. |
No comments:
Post a Comment